Step 1: Application Form
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the in the campus from Monday to Saturday, between 9 am to 6 pm, upon paying the requisite fee of Rs. 500.
- Applicant can also apply online using the Link- Apply Online
- The applicants can download Application Form for offline submission.
- The duly filled Application form has to be submitted along with application fees of Rs. 500 in the form of Demand Draft.
Step 2: Entrance Test ( For University Courses Only)
Guidelines and time schedule will be duly provided to the applicant after receiving the admission application form.
Aptitude Test will be conducted at the campus premises. The test will be of 100 marks and will comprise of objective type question based of following subjects.
- English Language,
- Numerical Aptitude,
- Scientific Aptitude,
- Logical & Reasoning Ability
- Hospitality Aptitude
Step 3: Personal Interview
Interview is of 100 marks and the questions will be based on the course or the specialty applied for in the interested course.
Step 4: Result Declaration
The result report will be conveyed via notice board to the Institute. The same will be mailed to applicant’s registered email-id with the Admissions Department, within 2 working days.
Successful candidate will be provided with Admission Selection Letter from Admissions Department confirming his/her admission to the applied program. Thereupon, the applicant is required to submit the Registration Fee to block the seat in applied course.
Step 5: Registration Fee
Interested applicants will be required to deposit INR 10,000/- for UG Degree Courses through Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft.
The above mentioned amount is adjustable towards the course fee, only upon admission to the Academic Program.
Step 6: Original Documents Submission
All Original Certificates/Documents, along with two set of self-attested true copies of the documents as per the eligibility Criteria have to be presented to the Admissions Department at the time of the reporting for the verification. Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission.
ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY (Two Sets) OF:
(Original to be returned after verification)
- Certificate Of Class XII (For UG Degree Courses)
- Mark Sheet Of Class XII (For UG Degree Courses)
- Admit Card Of Last Qualifying Exam (For UG Degree Courses)
- Certificate Of Class X
- Mark Sheet Of Class X
- Migration Certificate (If Any)
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Aadhar Card Of Student
- Aadhar Card Of Parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Character Certificate
- Declaration Of Physical Fitness Of the Student (Certificate from competent authority/ Registered Doctor)
- Photograph (Recent Colour) Passport Size – 10 Nos.